Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily check to welding equipments / machines / weld head / torch / gas piping and work area to meet UCTM standard.
- Ensure 6S requirement daily (before start & end of shift).
- Create 'Weld Coupons' daily before start of production.
- Execute Work Order as per prioritized by Production Planner.
- Ensure all 'Kitted' components including bent tubes, as per print (Production Drawing)
- Validate all 'Kitted' components including bent tubes is in OK condition before start the job.
- Weld the joints as per print requirement :
- Type of Joint / Weld Bead size (if any) / Start or End (if any) / Overlap Length (if any)
- Verify the welded assembly product to be in OK condition :
b) Check the Welding Bead (NO abnormality : cross check with daily coupons)
c) Randomly check for Welding Penetration (Boroscope / Glass method)
d) Ensure product required dimensions is achieve
- START & STOP all Work Order by SAP Systems in real time manner.
- Report any abnormality or an issue that arises in your work place to your lead or supervisor.
- Certificate / Diploma in Welding Technology from certified institute by MQA
- Good interpretation in reading and understanding Technical Drawings
- Ability to uses Metrology Instruments : Vernier Caliper,Height Gauge,Micrometer, Ruler, etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing/aerospace/engineering industry
- Able to comprehend electrical / mechanical drawings
- Able to read & understand "Weld Symbol" requirements
- Able to perform welding process as per requirement
- Able to work in cleanroom environment; wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes
- Willing to commit to the shift pattern and OT if required