1. Build rapport and communication with customers.
- Understand customers’ requirement.
- Lead through excellence.
- Implement systems to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- dSupport DBS(ISO TS16949), ISO14001, 6 sigma metrics and deliverables.
2. Supervise Receiving Activities
- Develop and implementation Receiving System for Direct material, Indirect material and machinery & Equipment.
- Ensure proper documentation and quality record maintenance.
- Coordinate with purchasing and or logistic for timing of receiving.
- Control of all incoming materials.
3. Supervise material flow and handling for production from warehouse
- Support warehouse systems and implementation of FIFO-system.
- Develop and maintain method to support production activities.
- Coordinate material handling and material movement activities to support manufacturing.
- Update and maintain supermarket completeness.
- Supervise and monitor the perpetual audit activities.
- Immediate respond to all changes requirement.
- Coordinate processing of excess and obsolete material in a timely manner.
5. Compile/submit of monthly inventory reports.
- Collect and report of receiving activities and report regularly on a weekly and monthly bases.
- Report monthly inventory performance.
- Scrap report monthly
- Prepare monthly on time delivery report for onward transmission to regional office.
6. Coordinating Production And Deliveries Activities
- Making vehicle arrangement in advance for appropriate shipment (planning)
- Prepare delivery order for every shipment out from plant to customer.
- To approve and control the use of manual delivery order and outgoing note.
- Prepare/Update Work Instruction pertaining to shipping requirement.
- To review and approve shipping window on daily basis
- To review the availability of packaging materials and equipment.
- To ensure the control of scrap disposal.
- To monitor shipping window and production status to ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Expedite the output from production via communicating priorities where necessary.
- To prepare delivery vs customer requirement status report on daily basis.
- To monitor stock status at 3rd party logistic company daily and communicate with production planning.
- To reconcile the monthly Finish Good stock status with high accuracy 100% for both Plant & 3rd party logistic stock
7. Effective Execution as per OS (Operating System)
- Comply with all OS requirement strictly
- Effective Layer Audit execution as required by OS. Corrective actions closed in 3 working days
- Workload study & analysis for all process receiving, storage, RM delivery routes, FG delivery routes
- Daily Perpetual Audit Report for both RM & FG Warehouse with high accuracy 99.9%. Any finding closed in 1 working day
- Headcount analysis based on workload study
8. Audit Compliances
- Zero Non Compliances from Internal & External Audit
- All findings closed in 3 working day