Location: Petaling Jaya
Salary: RM2,300 to RM2,800
Supplements and detailed information:
- Responsible to standardize the intermediate for production with the UHT process according to the recipe and ensure products are produced correctly.
- Execute required in-process testing following the quality plan, CCP, QCP or OPRP and raised any deviation observed.
- Perform good 5S and cleaning at the workstation, inclusive of machine troubleshooting during breakdown, maintenance task as listed in autonomous maintenance to ensure good running condition.
- Ensure production record are updated and maintained correctly for process control review, audit and traceability purpose.
- Any others job as assigned by shift manager
- Ensure compliance to certification requirement for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and company’s SHE policies & Life Saving Rules (LSR) in own areas of responsibilities
- Maintains a safe working environment by following machine safety guidelines and safety operating procedure
- Conduct LMRA before any activity and during non-routine task
- Report any near miss or safety observation, suggest improvements in safety or ergonomics at your workstation and follow-up closure
- Ensure compliance to FOQUS, FSSC 22000, ISO 9001, HACCP plan and DLMI Quality System
- Actively practice Golden Quality Rules (GQR) and quality deviation & improvement idea reporting
- Perform in-process testing as required under quality plan, CCP, OPRP and QCP, and deploy corrective action and escalation should non-conformance arise
- Conduct in-process equipment verification, calibration and maintenance periodically and ensure equipment result are accurate and reliable
- Support RCA for deviation
- Standardized intermediate to milk ready for production as according to plan and run the UHT process
- Manage start up, CIP and shutdown for all UHT equipment
- Operate the equipment as intended following the working instruction
- Ensure process parameter is monitor and production record is correctly updated and maintain
- Perform cleaning and ensure 5S at UHT area
- Conduct weekly care at the UHT area
- Support autonomous and corrective maintenance, TPMS and breakdown troubleshooting at UHT area
- Able to support shift duty and overtime as required
- Support multiskilling at others workstation as required
- Accomplish production kpi by meeting losses and cost, WCOMR
- Support internal and external audit with no findings
- Any other duties as assigned
Send your resume to [email protected]