Trust & Safety Senior Analyst - Arabic Support
Candidates can expect a fast-paced, high-energy environment working on a team that delivers high-impact synthesis of culture-shifting trends. Successful candidates will be able to coalesce, through discernment and writing, information from a variety of sources and ensure our client’s global team can get up to speed on the latest developing trends. Strong writing and communication skills are essential for this position.
- Summarize multidimensional information and data sources clearly and concisely for different audiences
- Investigate, analyze and report on identified trends
- Document all data and research procedures
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Evaluate, analyze, and conceptualize strategic risks and threats
- Identify emerging trends and forecast new forms of abuse.
- Translate how global developments could cause potential adverse impact on the client.
- Native speaker for Arabic or must speak the language of work fluently and have spent 5 of the last 10 years in the country where the language of work is spoken
- Preferably having BA/BS Degree (Political Science, Journalism, Digital Media or related field)
- Strong understanding and work-experience of international and geopolitical events and how they impact global businesses and/or relevant work experience in research based role
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Fluency and experience in using Word/Excel/PPT
- Familiarity with Internet technologies and related policy and regulatory environments
- Demonstrate cultural awareness for the language and market for which being hired
Work Location: Menara Sentrum 1 Kuala Lumpur
Working Hours: Mon- Fri (normal working hours)
Fixed Term Employment: 2 years
Expected to join if shortlisted: End of December/ Early January 2023
Salary Range: RM 6000 – RM7500 (inclusive of language allowance)