Number of years of experience including industry: Fresh graduate Skills: Professional, good communication skills, of course some experience would be a plus but not necessary, Bachelor's degree , any background in risk would be a plus, capable of managing high pressure situations, attention to detail.
Software: MS office is sufficient. PPT and Excel proficiency is important.
Experience: fresh graduate is welcome, with experiences is better
Requirement: V&B, presentable friendly personality (customer facing role) Interview will be done virtually, working will be virtually too.
Working hours: Mon - Thurs: 8:30am – 5:3pm Fri: 8:30 – 4 [May work overtime to attend to midnight meeting calls due to time difference]
Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) framework ensures that client is conducting business with third parties who align to client's ethical standards.
The TPRM specialist works with internal risk experts and external suppliers to execute the process with complete responsibility and diligence to minimize the risks for client; acts as a subject matter expert in the process and provides administrative support to the overall TPRM Operating Model.
- Manage Third Party Risk Management Activities
- Process on-boarding workflows for new supplier qualifications
- Support coordination of risk reviews on suppliers for risk areas such as Labor rights, HSE, Anti-bribery, GxP Quality, Animal welfare, ISRM and Data Privacy
- Perform routine compliance assessment and analysis of supplier information
- Process questionnaires for confirmed cases and interact with supplier in case of problems or questions
- Analyze and review questionnaire, additional documents, in particular for red flags
- Update and maintain local supplier registers for country divisions
- Coordinate the identification and ranking of vendor risks
- Collaborate as appropriate with legal and compliance departments
- Identify automation opportunities and promote a continuous improvements culture
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS / MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Timely completion of Third Party Risk Assessments.
- Timely follow up and closure of open CAPAs.
- Process accuracy and quality in line with defined Standard Operating Procedures.
- Process productivity.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Contributions in process improvement.
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE EDUCATION: • University/Advanced degree is required.
- 2-5 years of experience of working in a global environment in a similar position.
- Relevant experience in third-party risk management or operational risk management is preferred. • Experience in supporting compliance related processes. • Auditing and/or business process re-engineering experience, with strong internal control focus would be an advantage
- Experience in working with ticketing tool (e.g. ServiceNow) is preferred.
LANGUAGES Excellent spoken and written English.
COMPETENCY PROFILE (optional)
- Category management / Supplier management / Sourcing management
- Compliance & risk management: understanding the KPIs, processes and supporting reports to determine appropriate compliance level. Monitoring end-to-end compliance (budget, payment, vendor PO, contract invoice, buying channel, etc.) and deriving corrective actions to improve compliance. Understanding and applying risk management processes including identifying and evaluating risks, and defining and executing a risk mitigation plan.
- Understanding the steps, methods and processes to manage supplier, covering supplier strategy, supplier collaboration, supplier development, supplier lifecycle management and supplier performance management.
- Understanding and executing the Source-to-Contract process including respective strategies, approaches and methods: Preparing and conducting fact-based negotiations. Adapting tactics from a broad portfolio of negotiation strategies to achieve results that support business and Procurement objectives.
- Understanding of procurement tools and ability to navigate them. Understanding the procurement data structure and procurement classification system for material, services, and suppliers. - Understanding the Procurement KPIs related to market insights, price and demand development as well as procurement's performance.
- Leadership / Collaboration
- Able to identify proactively and pursue new ideas and opportunities, acting as an innovation agent and modifying approach and behaviors as necessary to create value.
- Achieving results by proactively building long-term, sustainable and effective relationships, understanding the stakeholder landscape and demonstrating political astuteness across business structures and networks.
- Establishing clear, shared goals, involving others in decision making and building productive relationships.
- Seeking the new, enabling creativity and turning ideas into action. - Acting with integrity, learning and growing, and setting high expectations.
- Change management / Communication
- Communicating clearly in writing and verbally. Conveying messages to stakeholders at different level, engaging and convincing stakeholders.