We are looking for Territory Managers to join our high performing sales team. This outside sales opportunity is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive cleaning and sanitation products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Join a world-class company and a solid team.
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success.
- Grow your income as you drive sales in your market.
- Ongoing training and support that contributes to your professional career.
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment.
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, leadership and other geographies at our global company.
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by understanding your customer’s needs and providing them with solutions through training, regular and emergency service and product demonstrations.
- Build strong solid relationships with current and future customers. Manage the current portfolio and grow it, and consistently prospect for new customers.
- Learn your market; strategically manage your accounts proactively prospect to secure new accounts through the use of data and insights as you build client’s brand in your market.
- Learn customers’ warewashing and laundry systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs.
- Apply your skills to service customers; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship.
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained.
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline.
- Has outside sales experience or any industry-related experience in food service or hospitality.
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Customer focus and orientation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Action oriented, self-starter and drives results.
- Ability to apply business insight to solve problems.
- Continuous learner.
- Resilient during challenges or setbacks.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Previous business-to-business commercial sales experience
- Proficient in English
- Food service related industry experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa