We are a fast-growing company. Our products are used by more than 100 customers across the nation every day. We’re hiring Technicians to work in our company to cater to our growing market. Chosen candidates can expect an attractive salary & benefits.
You will play an important role in:
- Preparing/assembling products to be used at customer sites.
- Installing/repairing/troubleshooting products at customer sites.
- Ensuring all machines and equipment are properly maintained.
- Receiving, moving, and storing goods.
- Maintaining workplace cleanliness & tidiness.
- Performing duties to support factory/field technical activities
- Undertaking any other work assigned by the manager.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have :
- Possess at least a certificate and above in mechanical/mechatronic engineering or sufficient experience in relevant requirement
- 1-2 years of working experience
- Familiar with forklift driving, welding, drilling & cutting machines
- Possessing of lorry driving license will be advantageous
- Pleasant personality, team player
- Willing to work overtime if required
- Strong self-discipline
Our company has more than 30 years of experience as the market leader in the industry, having trained and produced many in-house dedicated and competent marketing and support teams to serve many reputable establishments within Malaysia and neighboring countries.
We always believe in delivering good quality products and the best customer service which would never be compromised.
We believe good after-sales service is part of product quality, and will also be our utmost priority to ensure our clients' satisfaction and trust.