Conduct repair work and administration duties according to Porsche Standards. Invoice sufficient hours to maintain a profitable business.
- Ensure that standard work times are adhered.
- Ensure that time clock in & clock out are completed for each job repair.
- Ensure that superiors are informed of possible absence before the start of work.
- Ensure that Malaysian Health and Safety requirements are followed.
- Ensure that instructions from superiors are followed without attitude.
- Unattended vehicle keys must be placed in the KMS at all times.
- Follow, validate and complete work instructions provided on Repair Orders according to Porsche Standards
- Complete PQIS lines with detailed information for all repairs (including Retail and Warranty)
- Create and provide Parts and Labour quotations for additional work that may be found during a repair.
- Create and transmit Vehicle Analysis Logs (VAL) for every repair
- Create and attach Battery Check Sheets for every repair
- Ensure completeness of Service Maintenance Sheets, Warranty Inspection and Grey Market Sheets for every associated repair
- Read all PPN news along with Technical and Workshop Information.
- Ensure that repairs are completed according to Porsche Standards.
- Maintain a high repair standard to ensure a one-time fix.
- Report in writing any repair or defect which may render a vehicle unsafe.
- Take appropriate precautions to ensure vehicles are not damaged while under repair
- Ensure that vehicles are fitted to battery chargers while under repair
- Technicians must use the hoist/work bay assigned to them.
- Vehicles which are disabled must be removed from hoist to enable the next repair to begin.
- Must take care to use all special tools and hand tools in how they were intended and in a responsible manner.
- Must report defective tools or equipment to the responsible Team Leader.
- Must ensure that all tools and equipment are put away at the end of each working day.
- Must complete the online learning path as instructed by the workshop Foreman.
- Must be available for Instructor lead training, as advised by the workshop Team Leader / Foreman
- Must ensure that prerequisite online training is completed by the deadline as instructed by the Team Leader / Foreman.
- Ensure that any Qualification test is worked on and ready before the deadline time.
- Must maintain average productivity of 85% productivity
- Must maintain utilization above 70%.
- Must complete administration duties directly after completing a repair.
- Responsibility for Environment, Safety and Health to ensure a safe working environment for all employees, whilst complying with the legal requirement.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
Education / Professional Qualification
- Diploma/Degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience as technicians in the automotive industry
Contact Aiman for more info