Team Leader (Central)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Achieve visits daily, weekly and monthly target.
- Achieve store registration target.
- Achieve orders and given sales (GMV) target on weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage and coordinate a team of 5 - 6 Sales Representatives.
- Report the daily updates to the City Manager.
- Willing to handle different types of tasks.
- Ability to lead a team of Sales Representatives.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Being presentable.
- Good with Technology.
- Motivated and passionate about sales.
- Previous experience in leading a sales team
- Good skills on interviewing, liaising with other areas and leaders, overall vision about the company.
- SPM or a Diploma in Human Resources, Business Studies, or related.
- Fluent in English and in local languages.
- Passionate about entrepreneurship and technology.
- Be part of a new high-potential project, and have a significant opportunity to grow with it
- Work closely with CEOs, founders and business leaders
- Supportive company culture,