- Analyze user requirements and prepare functional specifications and design specifications, etc.
- Program and perform various tests including preparation of internal/external test documents
- Prepare documents including O&M manuals, user guide etc.
- Support customer during software warranty period for routine and preventative maintenance.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
- A good team player with analytical & problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, fast learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging environment
- Certifications in Java, Java EE etc preferred
- Product design experience in IT will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming with knowledge of one or more of the following technologies:
- Java, Java EE, EJB, Hibernate, JSF, JPA, JMS, Spring
- JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS 6
- MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Senior System Analyst requires minimum 8-10 of relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- · Team leading experience will be an added advantage