What you will do:
- Conduct stock count and perform weekly system matching reconciliation
- Key handler on product life cycle management
- Execute purchasing plan by converting purchase requisitions to purchase orders.
- Work with suppliers to meet plan delivery date and quantity requirements to optimize service, inventory and cost.
- Manages a medium product portfolio-Accountable for Supply and Raw Material plan to ensure customer requirements are met through S&OP, Mid-Long Term Capacity Planning.
- Active participation in business impact continuous improvement activities.
- Execute ad hoc Supply Chain projects as assigned.
- Material planning (Chemical or FMCG is preferred)
- Stock count, reconciliation and replenishment.
- Work closely with sales on forecast.
- 3PL management.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Has working experience in material planning/logistics/shipping related areas would be an advantage
- Good English communication skills and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Candidates with Oracle & SAP ECC experience are preferred.