Roles & Responsibilities :
- In Charge of outlet daily operation matters
- Supervise, coordinate, assist and support all outlet crew
- Keep records of expenditure and sales figures.
- In charge of inventory and stocks ordering
- Implement processes to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastages.
- Address customers’ requests, comments, and complaints professionally.
- Closely monitor on all safety and hygiene standard during operational period
- Conduct basic training and ensure Standard Operating Procedures are adhere to
- Set good example to outlet crew
- High school, diploma with relevant experience.
- Further training may be required.
- Friendly, reliable, and punctual.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work irregular hours (day and night shifts)
Basic Salary : RM 2300.00 - RM 2600.00
Working hours (Shift): 9am to 5.30pm and 2pm to 10.30pm
Days: 6 days’ work 1 day off ( off day will be on weekdays)