REPORTS TO: Commercial Manager /Area Commercial Executive
Retail Manager/ Assistant Retail Manager
1) Customer Service and Performance
- Provide welcoming, helpful, professional service to all customers at all times.
- Tell our stories and philosophies.
- Assist customers with product and services selection and information.
- Offer customers the available Daily & Deluxe Services and By Appointment activity.
- Offer a Hand & Arm Massage as a ‘Thank You’ to the customer.
- Obtain customer data for CRM program.
- Assist daily in stock and hygiene supplies replenishment and maintain appropriate levels throughout the day.
- Ensure that the stock room is kept tidy and highlight any discrepancies or issues to the Manager.
- Communicate low on stock and out of stocks to the Manager.
3) Team Work
- Give great internal customer service and develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- Be punctual and manage time at work effectively.
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Take bookings for Daily & Deluxe Services and By Appointment Events
- Minimum high school education, college background preferred.
- 2-3 years retail experience required.
- This position requires excellent communication skills to be performed on a daily basis.
- This position requires moderate physical effort. Some unpacking and packing of materials is required when restocking the floor supplies.
- There may be moving and setting up of displays and other events taking place in your location.
- Working Conditions:
- Freestanding (retail selling floor).
Image & Dress Code:
- Adhere to grooming guidelines all the times.
- Hair and makeup must be clean and simple.
- Dress in simple, black & white, no pattern