Location : Stores in Malaysia (Klang Valley, Penang, Johor, Kota Kinabalu)
- Ensuring store schedules and objectives are met by employees.
- Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating store staff.
- Recruitment in training, supervising and appraising
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Preparing promotional materials and displays the relevant merchandising at windows and showcases
- Keeps current inventory records and stock room in check.
- Train store staff for job performance and new product training. Maintain a safe and clean store environment.
- Weekly reporting for sales / targets & manpower.
- Being in charge of the store inclusive of its people and sales records.
- Be responsible of almost zero deviation for inventory count and ensuring store budget is within the amount approved. • Working with training department to ensure everyone is on track with training to upscale and continuous learning.
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.
- High school, Diploma or associate degree
- Availability to travel.