- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic sourcing arrangements with preferred suppliers with major focus on Local sourcing to reduce total cost of products and improve margins. Build up strong local supply pool.
- Handles every necessary function from the initial selection and solicitation of prospective supplier facility surveys and initial qualification, through final acceptance of the delivery product or service, and the intended use.
- Facilitate in supplier selection process, contract negotiation and execution, contract/project implementation, and Local supplier management.
- Work closely with Outsourcing suppliers to be informed of changing demands, to manage the daily production activities to ensure ongoing materials availability, timely production schedules, adequate output quantities, and efficient shipments and order cycle times to meet requirements.
- Coordinate supplier Quality management with SQE team. Evaluates the supplier processes and process controls to ensure product quality is built in. Develop supplier capability (including necessary training.
- As the main interface to the supply base, the individual will also be responsible for managing outsourcing supplier relationships and will be required to present material to senior management on an as needed basis.
Email Alvin for more info