Salary Range: RM5000 – RM7000 (including allowances)
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Working Hour: 9 Hours Shift (5am -10pm) rotation
Working Mode (Hybrid/WFH/WFO): Hybrid
Requirements: minimum TOPIK 5 or graduated from Korea University.
Fresh graduates encouraged to apply
Training will be provided
Renewable contract or conversion to permanent role
Scope of Work
- To provide a single point of contact for users.
- Deals with management of both routine and non-routine incidents and requests.
- Provision of first line support for incidents.
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems
- Asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales.
- Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved
- Available for Fresh graduate, candidate IT helpdesk experience is an added advantage
- Customer service skills, IT trouble shooting skills
- Fluent in English & Korean (TOPIK Level 5 or 6)
- Open to Local Malaysian or native Korean
- Project Operations Hour: 24/ 7 | 2 / 3 Days off a week. (Based on assigned project)
- Certificate: IT / Computer Science would be added advantage
Click on 'Apply now' or send your resume to [email protected]