Responsible for the support and execution of project/demand activities mainly in the area of Sales & Distribution or other business required area utilizing EDI technologies of tire.
The position of this function is to be based in Asia and be part of a team member of Competence Center Sales, Logistics and Finance.
The responsibility of this position is: SAP related Implementation Services
- Executes Project tasks for SAP and EDI projects e.g.: developing business blueprint, gap analysis, programming, configuration of EDI Axway (current EDI platform) and/or SAP system
- Monitor & report on the status of project efforts, identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goald
- Manage projects related to the domain area SAP Support Services
- Analyzes EDI & SAP system issues and provide independent solutions and seek assistance when required.
- Review of functional testing for new or changed transactions, system upgrades and system enhancements.
- Collaborates with customers (internal/external). Demonstrate how the business processes relates to the EDI and SAP systems and processes
- Monitor and attend to service tickets available in service desk tools IT Knowledge Management
- Responsible for the development of documentation for internal processes, technical, and non-technical documentation.
- Conduct training to internal stake holder or external stake holder whenever is necessary and requested. IT Service Management
- Handle incident management and change management using Continental ITSM supporting tool effectively
- Collects, provides and update key IT service measurement statistics for EDI team as and when required
- Ensure Key IT service measurement is achieved target and above