- Opportunity for regional movement (SG, TH, CN, ID)
- Fun engagement activities (EB Fun Club)
- Miscellaneous staff benefit - medical, dental, optical etc.
- Manages project software development lifecycle, the day to day operation support and change request for single and/or multiple end to end full project implementations.
- Create and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Minimises Hitachi eBworx exposure and risk on project by effective application & compliance of Hitachi eBworx methodology and enforces project standards
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with Hitachi eBworx methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
- Adherence to Project Management disciplines such as on time, on budget & quality delivery. Encourage teamwork, improve staff retention and foster customer relationships and satisfactions
- Manages the team, fostering team work and contributes to their professional development
- Coordinating with project sponsors and business stakeholders in the prioritization and detail of deliveries while at the same time collaborating with other project stakeholders for consistent and focus implementation
- Candidates with lower experience may apply but need to provide compelling justifications
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of software development lifecycle project management experience in customer facing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment
- Competency in Project Management, Analytical Problem Solving, Customer Relationships with experience in the Banking Industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English)
- Formal project management training or certification (PMP, Agile, etc.) is a merit