Salary: RM3,200 + Mobile allowance-RM 100/-. Shift Allowance-RM100/-
Purpose of the role:
- Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of Building equipment and associated systems. Working under a technical team, assists in monitoring building system operations and performance.
- Utilizes several trade skills such as mechanical, electrical, plumbing, roofing, heating and cooling.
What to expect on the role:
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems including HVAC, Air Compressor, Electrical, Building management system, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs and drains .
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed
To be eligible for the role:
- Background M&E & FM knowledge (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing)
- 3-5 years of experience in Facilities Management
- Knowledge/experience in HVAC/ Air-conditioning / Air Compressor/ Electrical / BMS / FLSS is a must
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisors.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- Computer literate in work order systems, email, and training. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs/ladders and the ability to lift/carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
- Electrical Competency: PW2/ A1/A4 certification by Suruhanjaya Tenaga
Send your resume to [email protected]