Senior Engineer I - ASIC Verification
As a product development engineer in the Data Center Solutions Business Unit (DCS), you will work on developing our next generation Data Center Storage products, including enterprise class NVMe SSD controllers and other PCIe-based products. This will involve taking a design from initial concept to production form. Throughout you will work beside experienced engineers and be exposed to Microchip's Best-In-Class engineering practices.
- ASIC/SoC verification at sub system and fullchip level.
- Involved in testbench architecture, Simulation, debug and Coverage.
- Develop and/or maintain Testbench components in SV/UVM and SV/C.
- Testplan Development, test case writing and Functional Coverage execution
- Review of architectural and micro architecture specifications.
- Familiar with low power verification methodology and flow.
- Capable of debugging EDA tools or design related issues
- MS degree in EE/CS/CE with 4~5 years of industry experience or B.S degree in EE/CS/CE with 5~7 years of industry experience.
- Good knowledge and experience of TestBench development using System Verilog and UVM.
- ASIC/SoC verification experience.
- Experience in scripting language such as PERL is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
Apply on website or send your resume to Joseph: [email protected]