- Analyze business requirements and translate those to requirements and solutions; must be able to evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve the issues
- Provide support on SAP PP enhancements and change requests
- Be part of SAP project implementation/ rollout as a functional resource; involved in all project phases from requirements gathering, development, testing and cutover/migration activities
- Drive improvements in business performance
- Configure SAP system to meet business requirements and works with other team to complete object development and testing.
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues and provide guidance to junior team members
- At least 8 years of relevant SAP PP experience with extensive knowledge in the areas of MRP, Demand Management, and Shopfloor
- At least 3 end to end SAP PP implementation/ roll-out experience is a must; manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Knowledge in other modules, i.e. MM/QM etc. is desirable
- Good knowledge in system integration via EDI/ALE/IDOC
- Strong communication with varying levels of audiences both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication and problem resolution skills.