Location: Kuala Lumpur
• Create, Develop and manage the Pipeline of customers for Malaysia region
• Present, promote and sell products using value, benefit and price-led selling with existing and prospective customers
• Analyze territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Work on and suggest the right pricing for various types of customers
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends for our products target segments
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• 5-6 years of Sales experience in eCommerce, SaaS and technology products experience in implementation, planning
• Demonstrable research skills along with excellent Listening skills
• Problem analysis and problem-solving
• Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects and busy schedules.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and usage of Mandarin Language desirable
• Proficient skills in English for clear communications and understanding
• Ability to work well in a multi-country teamwork environment and assist with developing sales plans
Click on "Apply now" to apply for the position. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.