Location Balakong, Selangor - Malaysia
- Reports to Head of Sales.
- Supports them in the fulfilment and execution of their duties.
- Assist in email correspondences i.e. reply when required to, depending on urgency/follow up on email content requirement such as product inquiries and etc.
- Handle incoming phone call inquiries, refer caller to respective personnel if necessary.
- Ensure data accuracy in server/system including product name, serial numbers and individual selling price.
- Provides day-to-day administrative support. · Arrange and organize appointments for both internal or external meetings.
- Arrange and coordinate monthly sales meeting’s requirement i.e. booking of conference room and its amenities. minutes of meeting and thereafter, distributing minutes of meeting for further actions and follow up.
- Flight and hotel bookings arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate offsite meetings, conferences and other events when necessary.
- Prepare and compile profile/product presentations, necessary handouts/documents for proposals/ tender.
- Conducts research and stay up to date on the latest info on industry and products.
- Review/restructure department’s organization chart to ensure proper communication channel as and when required. · Assist in preparing expenses claims for submission and follow up on approval.
- Ensure team members adhere to their tasks/requirements assigned by SSM and SPM
- Monthly sales report and sales update submission.
- Keeps track of sales targets.
- Maintain and update customers’ info and sales record regularly.
- Communicate customers’ feedback/complaints if any.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): Good interpersonal skills, self-driven, able to work with minimum supervision, able to cope stress and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in secretarial or administrative position with knowledge in MS office (particularly in MS Excel);
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- Required language(s) both spoken and written: English, Mandarin (and/or Cantonese), Bahasa Malaysia;
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizen or possess relevant residency.
- Must be willing to work at Balakong