- Works under the guidance of manager to sell a range of S3R tooling and automation and solutions to all customers in a responsible area and to achieve sales targets.
- Maintains and develops the markets in the region, reach new customer exploration objective and gain targeted market coverage.
- Manages relationships with clients in responsible area to ensure their needs are met while supporting manager in managing more important client and customer relationships.
- Participates in marketing campaign and executes a market plan for a particular product, service or specialty area while working within established marketing systems.
- Works independently to collate and analyze sales data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats, like NCIS etc. to help improve daily sales job efficiency.
- Technical/applicational support for S3R tooling and automation products.
- Manages relationships with agency and control sales target for each agency.
- College or Bachelors degree within mechanical or electric engineering -- e.g. Mechanical, electric, mechanics or similar
- Verbal and written communication is needed.(English)
- Experience in Die and Mold (3years)
- Knowledge of electronics and automation systems will be advantage.
- Driving license is needed.
- Enjoy travelling and visiting customers.
Place of Work: Malaysia – especially KL & Penang.