Salary: RM 3 to 4K
Experience: at least 3 years experience as a Retail Manager or any relevant experiences preferred
Outlets: IOI , Dpulze, Bangsar, I City
Education: Diploma or Degree
Days: 6 Days a week (Able to work on PH & Weekends)
Hours: 9 hours inclusive 1 hour break
- Possess self-confidence, leadership skills and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Ability to work independently.
- Pleasant personality with focus on excellence in customer service.
- Energetic, positive and responsible attitude.
- Collaborate with the team to plan the work output in retail.
- Consistently exceeding daily, weekly and monthly sales targets while maintaining costs and avoiding wastages
- Manage daily operations activities such as daily decision making, scheduling, inventory ordering and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness
- Involved in making beverages, cashiering, opening and closing of the store
- Capable of solving any issue arises and providing support and guidance to the team.
- Ensure that there is sufficient manpower and headcount at their respective retail to have a smooth flow on daily operation.
- Participate in meetings and be able to manage the retail schedule and operations.
- Ensure all retails are compliant with operational standards, company policies, regulations, hygiene and safety guidelines.
- Investigate, report, coach and take necessary actions towards misconduct issues that come across under their supervision.
- Able to handle different types of responsibilities within the job scope
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as required or requested