Salary starts at MYR4200 + MYR500 (fixed allowance)
- Responsible for the detailed implementation of construction programme.
- Plan and execute project activities to ensure timely completion and handover from the contractors within desired time frame.
- To evaluate tender documents/drawings and to ensure every changes in the specifications are updated for site execution from time to time.
- Monitor the approval status of construction drawings, material approvals and Work Method Statements in order to facilitate the inspection of completed installation works.
- Coordinate between internal supporting departments e.g. Finance and Procurement to meet the project requirements.
- Liaise with relevant contractors to ensure issues are resolved and work could progress smoothly.
- Monitor, manage and supervise the site project team in site daily preparation and record keeping and clerical team in filing of those documents for ease of reference with the objective of assessing main and sub-contractors claim, valuation, Variation Orders (VO) and Extension of Time (EOT).
- Conduct the weekly site meetings with the appointed contractor involved in the construction of the project to update the current progress of the construction.
- Certify work done by contractors and materials delivered.
- Perform any other responsibilities directed by superior from time to time.
1. Minimum 5 years’ experience as Engineer with Engineering degree
2. Must have skills:
- Microsoft office suite (Outlook, word, excel, etc)
- Autodesk Revit software experience (Building Information Modelling) Or at least AutoCAD experience
3. Nice to have
- High rise building construction experience
- Testing & commissioning experience (highly preferred)
- Electrical Low Voltage system experience
4. Does not anticipate Overtime (OT) but will have weekend work
- Rotational basis, max twice a month
- Replacement leave will be provided