Procurement Warranty Coordinator
Support and maximize value in the Warranty Management in the Project. Oversee all aspects to coordinate warranty material with smooth flow process repair return process in order field site has visibility of spares/and repair material to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in the operation.
Key responsibilities and challenges
- Warranty Management for projects and operation within scope
- Conduct Internal meeting with relevant functions (PI, RAMS, QA and Engineering) to confirm if an issue is a warrantable item.
- Update, Maintain, Monitor of Warranty Log of Work Orders issued by PI , ensure warranty provision are covered in contracts suppliers.
- Notification to supplier on defective parts for their disposition. Request for RMA and etc.
- Develop communications with suppliers on activities;
- Monitor repair progress and update project team on the repair status and their ETA during the weekly meeting.
- Follow up with FAR report/8D report for every Work Order.
- Notification to supplier on consignment spares stock status, and request for replenishment as/when low stock level.
- Request for quotation for items none warrantable for PI. and initiate acquisition of materials based on Purchase Requisition (PR) raised.
- To be focal point of supplier on Field Modification Instruction (FMI) required to subsystems after trains are at position of warranty
- Support PI & RAMS in to provide relevant information for warranty closure process.