Personal Assistant to CEO/Project Management, CEO Office
- Assist CEO with special tasks, follow up CEO & others strategic projects, and coordinating with division plants/functional teams on CEO requests & instructions,
- To know and understand CEO priorities & personal agenda to stay aligned and set CEO time management, time allocation, & schedule,
- Work within management team in handling relevant contents and high level administration duties in local & international levels,
- Create and add values into the administration process instead of mechanical process,
- Strategical approach instead of mechanical approach for problem solving/critical thinking in order to recommend or propose your solutions (or options) to CEO, and
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between CEO office and plant management/functional teams with leadership to maintain good relationship with those senior management staff and division head office team.
- Posses strong critical and analytical (or mathematical) thinking skills,
- High degree of integrity and ability to keep confidentiality at all times,
- Strong attention to details, value-add/create values, and ability to follow though those CEO task, requirements, strategic projects, and priorities with a strategic approach and accuracy,
- Create CEO time by covering his tasks/activities/actions instead of using his time,
- High level communication ability in English, and
- High level communication ability in Japanese (JLPT-N1/N2 levels or JP Univ. graduated).