Salary: RM4000 - RM6000
Location: Petaling Jaya
Description - External
Prepare and manage payroll in Shared Services Center for OPCOs, ensure accurate and timely end to end payroll operations. Incumbent must be proactive at work, able to work independently as well as in a team environment to help identify process improvements and efficiencies in payroll operations.
- Responsible for end to end payroll administration, perform as payroll preparer and checker with the following responsibilities:
- Manage payroll schedule and ensure all parties adhere to defined payroll activities and timeline.
- Co-ordinate with local HRBP on payroll data gathering and validation.
- Perform payroll data checking to ensure payroll data is complete and accurate, work with related parties to resolve payroll data issue until successful payroll data submission for payroll processing.
- Access to various systems/applications to validate payroll data (such as the correct use of pay elements for recurring payment and one-time payment, completeness of time and attendance data). Monitor and validate onboarding & offboarding for accurate payroll processing.
- Liaise with local HRBP for payroll data clarification (such as bonus payment, salary adjustment, full and final payment) to ensure complete and accurate payroll data is captured for payroll processing.
- Validate payroll processing outputs and reports.
- Co-ordinate and manage payroll sign off as well as bank file approval.
- Process and manage various statutory reporting such as income tax reporting, pension, insurance contribution to local government.
- From time to time, compiling and calculate various payroll simulation for HRBP to make various business decision.
- Provide Level 2 support for manager’s and employee’s payroll related queries as well as system guidance. Escalate to Level 3 for support as and when required.
- Work with OPCO and vendor on payroll change request.
- Validate invoices from vendor to ensure services are properly charged by vendor.
- Handling and process recharges in and out of various FUJIFILM group of companies.
- Work with Finance to on payroll provisioning, payroll journal submission and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare various reports according to OPCO’s requirements.
- Maintain employee Digital Personnel Files to support digitization of record.
- Liaise with vendor and internal organizations (Finance, IT and Compliance) to ensure seamless payroll and time & attendance processes/services.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and best practices to ensure optimal value and full regulatory compliance. Develop and maintain SOP/Work Instruction/User Manual/User Guide/Communication Material as and when required.
- Any other task/project that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications - External
- Preferable at least 3 year of working experience in Payroll or HR field, with HR Shared Services Center experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of HR disciplines.
- IT literacy in Microsoft Office suite.
- Good communication skills with strong attention to details.
Email Mandeep for more info