Location : Pavillion KL
- Responsible for managing & administration of the company Payroll shared services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities inclusive of statutory.
- Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with accurate reporting structure for better decision making.
- Issuance of HR letters in a timely manner
- Maintaining of P-file and filling out P&C documents
- Interview arrangements with hiring managers and scheduling
- Travel bookings for employees
- Office maintenance – water, stationery etc
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven working experience as Payroll Executive at least 2-3 years
- Meticulous and detail oriented