The Payroll and Benefit specialist will assist Payroll leader to deliver payroll and benefit operations services for assigned countries . He/She will play a key role in the process and implement as well as continuously enhancement.
Payroll & Benefit
- Collect payroll data and complete payroll input.
- Validate payroll and tax reports to ensure all payroll related data proceeded accurately.
- Monitor payroll procedure to ensure payroll cycle processing timely and accurately.
- Prepare and deliver the statutory reporting to related government bodies.
- Prepare monthly finance report and other report per request.
- Ensure full compliance for the payroll/benefit process.
- Statutory/company benefit administration, including employee enrollment/leaving, data processing, vesting, payment and program initiation etc.
- Vendor management for both payroll & benefit vendors. Support on benefit vendor contract renew process and payment.
- Payroll/benefit system related job including system implementation/testing/communication.
- Annual payroll and benefit activities.
- Resolve related quires from different parties.
- Other payroll and benefit related activities and projects.
Support annual project such as annual salary survey, annual merit increase etc.
Other tasks assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor degree in Human Recourse, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 4-6 years’ relevant experience in Payroll/HR; regional payroll experience in a multinational or outsourcing or shared service environment is preferred.
Professional Competencies Required:
- Understanding of the statutory regulations, social insurance requirements and tax implications in Malaysia. Experience in Indonesia or other countries’ payroll will be advantageous.
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail is essential.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. • Highly proficient in Microsoft applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Functional Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Positive and proactive working attitude and high energy level with strong customer service mindset.
- Solid analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and implement process improvements.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges.
- Demonstrated project ownership and accountability
- Able to work under pressure.