- Follow up their team on doing daily tasks (WFH: customer call/ On-field: visit and register new stores)
- Manage and handle wholesalers’ recruitment, training and development of hook products for wholesalers
- Wholesalers product update, launch and pricing update for set region
- Be a connect point of communicating and executing tasks, up-to-date information from Ops team to Sales team
- Solve daily problems between customers and team members, customers and wholesalers within the allowed authority.
- Supervision over their team members work morale, motivation, attitudes, conflict and problems faced
Training and Develop Sales team:
- Train and orient new Sale Reps joining company
- Coach and improve their existing Sale member's productivity by making PIP (performance improvement plan)
- Weekly and monthly evaluate their team's performance based on evaluation form
- Follow up and recommend team member with to Team Leader position when the company opens new recruitment
- Sales team leaders orient as the “buddy” to the newly joined sales representative and focus on helping them to understand the ways of working in Wabi, the applications, the processes and the sales techniques.
- A large part of the job is providing sales team members with tips and training with KAM to achieve a competitive edge in hunting retailers for sales.
- Coach and improve their existing sales representative (personal development plan) in sales, active stores and registration rate
Assist Manager in sale strategy development:
- Expand the customer base and ensure the company maintains a strong presence in the industry.
- Set weekly sales target based on monthly goals for team. They motivate employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better, rather than harder
- Be a ''information provider'' to update market news or keep up to date with emerging competitors.
- Set weekly sales targets based on monthly goals for the team. They motivate employees to reach individual sales goals and encourage the staff to work better, rather than harder
- Area coordinator to set weekly sales forecast per team with full commitment and accountability on the team weekly performance vs forecasted sales figures vs weekly BP.
- Conduct weekly meetings with their team to overview weekly performance, inform new update from Ops team, gain feedbacks from team member about Wholesaler (delivery time/ goods quality/ shipper's attitude/etc) and customers (complains, request for new SKUs,...)
- Prepare weekly and monthly report as Manager requested
- Develop knowledge of the products and services being offered. They also need a working knowledge of their industry’s climate and competition to effectively implement the sales strategy.
The role is part of the whole organization team and as such requires you to perform such reasonable tasks that are required as and when are necessary to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our organization and its interests generally.
You must carry out your duties to the best of your ability, having consideration for the needs of your colleagues, and the organization and its clients/customers. You must obey all lawful and reasonable orders given to you and comply with the organization’s rules, procedures and policies.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus
Contact Alvin for more info