National Demand Manager
We are seeking a highly motivated Demand Manager to support the upcoming operations of one of our client in Malaysia. Within a leading role, the Demand Manager will be working together with the Operations Manager in organizing and tracking the project, keeping visibility on its development and monitoring results.
This individual should be detail-oriented, flexible, a self-starter, and should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting Operations Manager in developing project strategies
- Leading a team of Key Account Manager and Business Development Associate
- Responsible for the wholesaler acquisition plan including direct sales, process building and performance tracking.
- Implementing a new app and web page that will digitize the interaction of store owners and wholesalers.
- Work very closely with the initial wholesalers that will be using this tool, advantages and help them through the process.
- Responsible for the quality of the nation-wide delivery service.
- Advising project risks, issues and the solutions
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Coordinate with various functional headquarters groups including sales, customer experience, marketing, and resource management.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with strong time management, leadership, project management, organisational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with demonstrating flexibility, accountability, initiative, and self-motivation to identify and execute tasks
- Ability to work closely with project teams with varying seniority levels, work styles and work schedules
- Dare to dream and can-do aptitude
- Team working
- Analytical and commercial skills
- Interpersonal skills
- At least 3-year experience in FMCG industry
- Previous experience in project coordination, preferably in the digital startup industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Project Management, Marketing, or related
- Fluent in English and in local languages
- Passionate about entrepreneuring and technology
- Be part of a new high-potential project, and have a significant opportunity to grow with it
- Work closely with CEOs, founders and business leaders
- Supportive company culture
Contact Mandeep for more info