- Formulate and implement the equipment cycle maintenance plan, especially for large and key equipment, decompose it to the lower level for in-depth implementation and include it in the assessment of the lower level
- Responsible for maintaining the equipment to the best condition. Improve the maintenance process and organize electrical personnel to do the daily maintenance of equipment according to the process.
- Formulate and organize the implementation of the electrical equipment maintenance plan, and implement it after reporting to the production manager for approval.
- Cooperate with the electrical department if necessary to help each other to maintain the production run smoothly
- Do a good job in daily communication, and timely absorb and implement the reasonable suggestions of employees
- Stand by at any time, in case of equipment failure, you must arrive at the scene as soon as possible
- According to the failure situation and quickly restoring the machinery for production, come up with the best solution
- Responsible for organizing on-site personnel to implement emergency repair work
- Carry out technical improvement, management innovation, and continuously reduce power consumption, spare parts consumption, lubricating oil and other consumption
- Repair the old and reuse the waste, control the loss and reduce the maintenance cost.
- Do a good job in equipment maintenance to prevent running, popping, dripping and leaking.