Client is the market leader in conventional, all-wheel and electrified drive systems and solutions. With a comprehensive global footprint, we design, develop, manufacture and integrate an extensive range of driveline technologies for over 90% of the world’s car manufacturers.
Role purpose: Installs, maintains, and repairs ordered production equipment, items, and infrastructure through mechanical work in an industrial context, while following health & safety protocols.
- Equipment Installation
- Help to install complex systems and conduct inspections of equipment with guidance.
- Equipment Maintenance and Repair Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment for emergency repairs and carry out preventive maintenance routines.
- Solutions Analysis Find the most effective ways to respond to routine functional enquiries.
- Involves following procedures and precedents.
- Quality Conduct complex analyses, quality tests and inspections that require a high level of independent judgment.
- Operational Compliance Develop working knowledge of the organization's policies and procedures and of regulatory codes and codes of conduct relevant to own work, adhering to mandatory procedures to ensure own work is undertaken to the required standards.
- Health, Safety and Environment Follow a range of mandatory procedures and methods of work (including use of personal protection equipment where relevant) to safeguard the environment and the wellbeing of oneself and others.
Work Scheduling and Allocation
- Organize own work schedule each day in line with changing priorities.
- Personal Capability Building Develop and maintain excellent process or technical skills by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Internal Communications Support others by implementing improvements and carrying out simple change management tasks.
Education: Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education
Experienced: Understanding of straightforward procedures or systems (7 to 12 months)