System programming functions in the installation, configuration, support and tuning of MVS or Z/OS Operating System, and system products such as, CICS, DB, Scheduling & Software Application management tools.
Specific Duties include:
- Ability to Install, Maintain & Upgrade CICS(v5.5) & MQ(v9.1).
- JVM setup, maintenance & administration.
- Conduct review and implementation of System changes
- Perform fault analysis and resolution of System problems
- Provide 24 x 7 On-call support
- Monitor and fine-tune the resources to optimize performance
- Automate operations of System products
- Assist to evaluate and propose new and/or upgrade of software/hardware products
- Document processes and procedures in support of the operations for the Mainframe systems
- Provide technical guidance and training.
- Familiarity with ISV products such as File-Aid, Abend-Aid, SYSVIEW, Hiperstation is a plus.
- MQ Administration.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Min 3-4 years Systems Programming experience in MVS or Z/OS with knowledge on:
- Programing language SAS, REXX and CLIST
Added advantage with the following skills:
- DB2, IMS
- DFSMS, DFHSM
- Storage products
- Scheduling tools (Control-M, TWS)
- Software Management Product (Endevor)
- Good analytical skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Understanding of banking or financial business is advantageous.
Click on 'Apply now' or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org