Make sure that products meet standards of safety, quality and delivery. Responsible for performing 5S, run production, inspection and measuring the parts in metrology equipment e.g. caliper, cmm, surface roughness, height gauge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC milling machine skill fully, manufacture tool components to the degree of no need deburring. Ensure manufacturing quality.
- Setup the CNC machines for next workorder.
- Based on CAM program to determine CNC milling cutter.
- Manufacture emergency tools components of CNC process independently.
- Self-inspection after CNC processing.
- Solve abnormalities during CNC processing.
- Operate and maintenance of jigs and fixture.
- Solve abnormalities of CNC milling machine.
- Define and analyze tool components CNC manufacturing processing.
- Control and coordinate CNC manufacturing schedule.
- Conduct OJT (on the job training) for new hire.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications and database software
- Must be computer literate!
- Basic math abilities
- Must be able to read and apply production instructions, drawings, and specifications in a proficient level
- Intermediate level of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance), must be able to independently and adequately interpret and apply GD&T to every job in a daily basis
- Intermediate level for mechanical measurement techniques and workmanship standards related to machining and basic knowledge of secondary processes such as: passivation, electro polish, electro plating, laser mark, orbital welding, final assembly. Able to read and interpret specifications, standards and engineering drawings/Blue Prints.
- Proficiency using hand held tools (micrometers, calipers, Optical Comparator, profile projector, surface roughness and other measuring and test equipment.
- Diploma in Mechanical/Technical cert in Machining/Vocational School or above
- Tooling or mechanical major
- 3 years working in machine shop, assembly clean rooms. Semi-Conductor and/or machining and wet process industry
- Familiar with operating and maintenance CNC milling machine e.g DMG Mori and Dooson.
- Familiar with tool structure and drawing.
- Familiar with CNC manufacturing process.
- Able to carry heavy loads (up to 20Kg)
- Must be willing to work in the cleanroom environment: wearing jumpsuits, safety helmet and safety shoes.
- Must be willing to work shift work and OT if required.
- Good attitude and willing to learn new knowledges
- Contact Suraya for more info