Location: Kuala Lumpur
Assist the project manager to recruit industry experts, help client resolve problems in multiple forms, and ensure service quality.
- Project execution: accurately grasp project requirements, quickly learn relevant knowledge and information, recruit new experts through multiple channels, ensure the quality of experts, and meet clients' requests in multiple forms (including but not limited to arranging telephone interviews)
- Relationship maintenance: maintain relationships with existing experts, develop new experts, improve the recognition of experts and their enthusiasm to cooperate.
- Industry information accumulation: actively obtain and learn industry information, understand the impact of industry dynamics on the capital market, and gain an in-depth understanding of the industry that you are engaged in.
- Teamwork: support and cooperate with each other, collaborate to overcome difficulties, and achieve win-win results.
- A bachelor's degree or above, good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, unlimited major;
- Excellent communication skills, and good ability to listen, express and persuade others;
- Superb ability to quickly understand project requirements and screen and recruit experts;
- Good ability to work under pressure, and complete work responsibly and actively.