Key Account Manager
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Coordinate marketing activities, marketing research, and brand and intellectual property management. This position is responsible for facilitating the delivery of strategic goals through:
Planning and implementing brand and communication strategies;
Overseeing the implementation of all communication and brand materials;
Supervising the team and evaluating performance; and,
Delivering hands on in the area of brand and communication as needed.
PRINCIPAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will report to the Japan Overseas Department and assist in team activities including but not limited to:
- Retail sales reporting and analysis;
- Consumer and market research project execution and analysisReview sales forecasts; and,
- Coordinate meetings and arrange samples.
Participate in Expositions related to the Pet Food Industry
- Preparation of long-term brand plans and marketing presentations.
- Development and execution of marketing plans with the Headquarters.
- Keep full and proper books of account and records, submit sales reports regularly according the timelines of the Headquarters.
- Regular evaluation of market and consumer trends.
- Increase standards of customer service.
Provide training and development for staff.
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality consistency across the region.
- Maximize sales and profitability in the region.
- Set and meet sales targets for individual locations.
- Strong work ethic, high energy level, interpersonal skills, motivation and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills and strong commitment.
- At least 3+ years of experience in retail sales.
- Experience in pet food or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry is a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 75 percent of the time.
- Experience in dealing with distributors.
- The ability to work independently is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Business degree is a plus.
- Capable to maintain a clean work atmosphere anytime.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Full-time position.
- Basic business English (Speaking and Writing). Sometimes will require intermediate level (Speaking and Writing).