Junior Purchasing Executive
Location: Kuala Lumpur
- To receive the work order from Assistant Purchasing Manager to carry out jobs by the requirement of the order.
- To clarify with customers via Marketing department enquiries or item descriptions that are unclear
- To submit quotation worksheet to assistant purchasing manager within the time frame as stated on work order for approval and make the necessary amendments
- To ensure the timely delivery of stores of confirmed orders by supplier.
- To provide Picking list, Stock chit, and coordinate with Operations Department on delivery time.
- To ensure that all relevant documents (i.e. Certificate, D.O) are in order for delivery
- To hand over signed delivery orders to Accounts department.
- Coordinate return of stores to supplier, submit Goods Return Note (if any) and collection of Credit note.
- To update system and post the necessary documents after completion of order
- To perform processes as per documented requirements to uphold integrity of data accuracy, required for measurement of the effectiveness of quality and environmental management’s continual improvement effort.
- Be aware of the quality and environmental policy and significant quality and environmental requirements associated with their work activities.
- Be aware of the consequences of departure from the specified system procedures and work instruction.
Contact Rajeswary for more info