Job Description Summary
The MS Engineer (L1) is responsible for providing a managed service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems and to restore service to clients by managing incidents to resolution. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. The MS Engineer (L1) focuses on first line support for standard and low complexity incidents and service requests
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to calls /emails/chats received from customer and address the customer needs or route the request accordingly
- Provide technical support on operational or maintenance of a personal computers/Applications/ other products/ peripherals using documented procedures and available tools
- Use appropriate troubleshooting techniques by using the relevant FAQ‘s and tools to identify and isolate the defects and follow guidelines on dispatching onsite engineer, if need arises
- Responsible to meet customer SLA’s agreed in place
- Responsible for setting customer expectation and escalate issues in case of need/process related to the higher level in order to resolve the issue to the customer's complete satisfaction
- Appropriately log all calls accurately in helpdesk database/ CRM /ticketing system for proper customer management
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Candidate must posses Japanese Language Proficiency Test Certification - JLPT1/2
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware / Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.