A Post-Sales Customer Service Representative’s role is to handle all incoming inquiries on Microsoft’s products, technologies, programs, policies and services. They are able to handle inquiries via all media channels both inbound and outbound. The Post-Sales CSR is required to represent Microsoft appropriately to all customer segments. The Post-Sales CSR’s service delivery time will be dedicated to entitlement, routing and screening for Microsoft Technical Support services and servicing customer needs for Technical assistance regarding known issues (i.e. documented issues, basic ‘how to’ questions, and KB articles).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming emails on the Microsoft Customer Service.
- Provides a high-level of professional, competent service assistance.
- Identifies customer requirements and routes them to the correct sales or technical specialist (based on product specialty).
- Creates and documents interactions in tools supplied by Microsoft.
- Validates and registers customer profiles in system.
- Translates escalated incidents where necessary.
- Registers, handles, answers, and escalates customer complaints.
- Provide general information about Microsoft products, technical support policies and licensing. (including websites for customer reference)
- Demonstrates a strong customer service orientation and takes responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied.
- Effectively communicates resolution to customer issues.
- Verifies Product ID (PID) is valid to grant support only to legal clients
- Performs all procedures accurately, including following Microsoft documented call flows, work processes, data entry requirements, and complaint management processes.
- Escalates issues outside of service boundaries or when resolution cannot be confirmed.
- Provide call backs and call downs of customers (note: Vendor must be able to track labor associated with these activities).
Click on 'Apply now' or send your resume to [email protected]