Location: Pulau Pinang
- Responsible to the Board of Directors, Chairman and the CEO for the provision of an independent, objective assurance and consulting services to ensure Group’s objectives are achieved.
- Development and implementation of an internal risk based on audit strategy and annual audit plan for the Group.
- Planning and undertaking audits to assess controls and compliance to statutory requirements, laws, company policies, guidelines, procedures and regulations.
- Review and assess independently on governance, control processes and risk management to ensure these are carried out sufficiently.
- Promoting the highest standards of ethics and standards across the Group.
- Review and present the advises and decisions from management to audit committee to rectify the conditions and/or issues based on the audit findings.
- The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- Accounting / Finance Degree with at least 8-10 years of relevant working experiences in Public Listed companies with similar role and/or public accounting firms. - Member of Malaysian Institute of Internal Auditors (MIA).
- Familiar with Bursa regulation.
- Be effective and efficient in problem solving, possess strong analytical skill sets.
- Advanced report writing and computer skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.