Working hour: 9am-6pm; 6pm – 1am; 1am – 8am
Salary: MYR 5,500
Shift allowance: MYR 200 + MYR 20 per shift day
Shift arrangement: Rotational shift on monthly basis (on shift hour will be for a duration of 1 month)
Language proficiencies: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (some HC require due to having to deal with TA and hiring Mgr in China
Work location: Brand new office in KL Sentral
- Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and the hiring teams.
- Cooperate with the recruitment team in candidate activation, interview process optimization, and data analysis.
- Build up and maintain a good relationship with the hiring teams, understand their hiring needs thoroughly, and support various recruitment projects.
- Promote client branding and ensure the best candidate experience when engaging with talents.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- HR background and/or recruitment experience is preferred, or an interest in Talent Acquisition and willingness to learn is welcomed.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to successfully prioritise and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Good organisational skills with demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a high level of curiosity and outstanding learning ability.
- Can work under pressure and be a good team player.