Salary range: RM1,900 to RM2,500
Travel allowance: RM150
If you are someone who:
- Prefers not to be confined to working in the office and prefer working outdoors
- Enjoys flexible working hours
- Likes meeting and connecting with new people everyday
- Enjoys travelling and discovering new locations as part of your work
- Wants to do your part and contribute towards saving Malaysian wildlife and nature
We are looking for individuals to join our ever-expanding Fundraising family.
As a fundraiser, you will have the opportunity to work for the world’s largest non-profit organization, specializing in wildlife and environmental conversation, while also gaining valuable knowledge about conservation work, developing your skills as an effective fundraiser, as well as a representative to help raise public awareness on how to better protect our planet Earth.
What You Will Do
- To help raise awareness, empower people to make a difference and fundraise for our conservation work.
- Competitive salary and compensation, medical insurance, EPF and SOCSO, allowances.
- Unlimited and uncapped performance-based compensation /commission.
- Career growth to a senior or supervisory position within the organization.
- On-the-job and ongoing training to enhance your skills in the job market.
- Bahasa Malaysia and English speakers. Any additional language is an added advantage.
- Target-driven and, self-motivated individuals.
- Someone who can perform individually and also work well in a team to drive fundraising performance.
- Individuals with face-to-face sales or retail experience, or who have worked in telemarketing contact centres would have an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates, SPM and STPM holders are encouraged to apply.
Send your resume to [email protected]