Functional Analyst - Investment Banking
Salary: depends on experience
Location: KL Sentral
professional with an experience in any Financial Services Industry viz; Asset Management / Portfolio Management / Wealth Management / Mutual Fund / Treasury / Hedge Fund / AIF and other related industry.
Exposure / Understanding of the following areas is a pre-requisite:
- Understanding of all asset classes (Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, Fixed Income, Mutual Funds, Forex etc.) and examples of each type.
- Attributes of each of these asset classes.
- Experience in Fund Reporting especially with Hedge Funds or AIFs.
- Investment Accounting (General Ledger)
- Understanding of various types of corporate actions
- Understanding of NFO, IPO, Primary Market, Secondary Market etc
- NAV Calculation
- Various types of fees associated with a trade and basic understanding of each fee
- Basic understanding of how accounting is done for each type of transaction.
- Knowledge of Pricing, Valuation, Gain / Loss computation, Interest computation, Amortization, Reconciliation and Reporting
Role and Responsibilities:
- Part of the Functional team at Hexagram FinTech and will be responsible for Development / Implementation / Support of Hexagram FinTech software products.
- Collecting and documenting requirements from clients, coordinating with product development team for delivery
- Validating and testing of functionality, conduct detailed tests, contributing to continuous enrichment of user guides / manuals
- Implement the product at client site, as part of Implementation, will be responsible for supporting the users in user acceptance tests, conducting user training, coordinating with technical teams, documenting user requirements, assisting in data migration / reconciliation and reporting
- Providing support to existing clients on the product
- Ability to work as per client’s working hours
- Manage releases from the product team to the client installations
Educational Background: Finance / Commerce Graduates
Should be either from BA background or accounting background.
Knowledge of SQL / Microsoft Excel / Microsoft PowerPoint / Microsoft Word is a plus.
For more information, please contact Hafiz.