Location: Kuching, Sarawak
Main Purpose of Job:
- Reporting to the Head of Formwork Instructor (based in Malaysia), this position requires someone who understands the formwork and scaffolding assembly and is trained to instruct/ guide locals (including workers) on the correct way of assembly of products.
Formwork on-site supervision and instruction
- You verify drawing/technical specification for adequacy.
- You provide training and on-site supervision (professional briefing and training) to contractors during the initial assembling of system formwork.
- You monitor the correct use of equipment at jobsite while ensuringthat the customer/ client carry and practice the correct applications and assembly of system formwork.
- You troubleshoot technical problems at jobsite and execute formwork solutions.
- You are required to visit job site(s) and attend site meeting with customer/ clients to ensure smooth delivery and installation.
Site Project Management
- You monitor the progress of projects are delivered on time with accuracy of materials. You also flag any delay to clients and Doka.
- You can identify potential risk (low/medium/high) risk of the project and proactively discuss with Client onsolutions.
- Youprepare and submit daily site reports to flag all risks with client's acknowledgement.
- You provide customer feedback to Doka so that the company can continually improve.
- You support the warehouse inventory checks, refurbishment, quality checks, etc.
- Any other tasks assigned by your superior.
- You are legally allowed to Work in Malaysia
- Candidate must possess at least a degree in Civil Engineering
- Have driver license class D or B2.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Climbing System, Formwork and Shoring Tower.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Basic IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office, AutoCad
- Certification in Training From DOSH or JKKP will be an advantage
- Strong project follow through and proactive in nature
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Hands-on mentality and engaged personality, confident attitude
- Ability to work in a MNC environment and working with external stakeholders
- Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and strong drive to succeed
- Honest and punctual
If you are Sarawakian, it will be an added advantage.
We offer a fulltime position with flexible working hours from Monday to Friday, we have full medical and insurance coverage, with dental, optical, medical checkup benefits and trainings and work with a diverse group of colleagues.