Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Company: ManpowerGroup, Malaysia
ManpowerGroup operates a worldwide network of offices in 80 countries and territories. With global
insight and local expertise, ManpowerGroup partners with clients to accelerate their business by
providing people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their workforce,
including recruitment and assessment,
- Responsible to perform accounting function – Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger function ensuring timely, accurate record keeping and data integrity for Malaysia in accordance to the country regulation, accounting standards, US GAAP and company's policies.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of balance sheet asset and liabilities account including the bank reconciliation, revenue and direct cost mapping with HR & Payroll system. Identify solution and overcome any shortfall on timely and accurate record keeping or initiate follow up action with the stakeholders.
- Determine and ensure all revenue and expenditures recognize according to current incurred period and making accrual to Profit and loss statement when applicable.
- Generate monthly consolidated financial statements for financial package, client reporting for regional and internal business team.
- Conduct analysis of the client profitability supporting financial performance monitoring and any relevant commercial decision
- Preparation of cost and variance analysis to monitoring against budget for financial performance purpose, forecasting and statutory requirement.
- Support the compliance of statistical reporting for government agencies act as champion of data compilation and review with stakeholders.
- Support to Implement accounting and administrative policies and procedures for any new roll out from internal stakeholders, regional and global office
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or equivalent with more than 1 year of relevant working experiences
- Strong implementation focus and eye for detail on the financial transactions
- Open communication skills and good organization on follow up actions or execution
- Analytical skills with enquiring mindset
- Sound IT skills to summarize detail financial data into reports
- Sound problem solving skills application to cross functional stakeholders
Click on "Apply now" to apply or send your resume to [email protected]