9am - 6pm (Mon - Fri)
RM5200 + RM200 Housing Allowance + 20% Sales Commission
Min 6 months Digital Marketing + B2B Sales
Native Tagalog + English (B2)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting new and existing clients (Agencies or Advertisers) via telephone, chat and email on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing these businesses with the best solution for their business goal.
- Improve client’s experience by driving optimal and appropriate product adoption
- When applicable, manage a portfolio (book of clients) of SMB clients with responsibility for growing revenue.
- When within scope and area of knowledge, provide pre and post-sales assistance for all applicable products.
- Become an expert on all advertising solutions.
- Ability to identify trends and solve problems.
- Providing vital product insights & feedbacks, from their own experience using the products and sharing the feedback from the Advertisers.
- Champion and produce success stories for Advertisers who have had success in growing their business by using the products.
- Use a variety of tools to be able to properly communicate and drive Advertiser’s business to success.
- Minimum 6 months working in a Digital marketing/online sales organization
- Knowledge of MS Office and use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Proactive mindset with regards to identifying issues and opportunities as well as communication with clients
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating proactive behavior
- Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Feels comfortable contacting clients via phone, chat or email
- Bi-lingual agents: Level of proficiency in the local language is “Native” and B2 in English, following the Common European Framework (CEF), unless mutually agreed upon.