You will be a vital member in the organization, providing strong administrative support that is crucial to the success of efficient business operation. Your expertise in excel formula allows you to efficiently manage and analyze data across various departments to streamline operations. You understand that these technical abilities in the realm of data management is not just a routine task, but the foundation upon which successful business are built.
- Wellness Benefits
- Outpatient Claims for you and your dependents
- Attendance Bonus
- Public Holidays Entitlement (All Federal & State Holidays)
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Excellence Awards to recognize employees' performance
- Employee Referral Scheme
So what will you be doing?
- Managing, monitoring and maintaining company databases.
- Making requested changes, updates and modifications to database structure and data.
- Ensuring Databases is up to date.
- Managing integrity of database.
- Create and manage database reports, visualisations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Merging old databases into new ones.
- Backing up and restoring data to prevent data loses.
- Collating and extracting data when requested.
- Liaising with different department and PIC to provide data.
- Creating automation processes using Google Sheet formulas.
We do have a few job requirements that we will love to be upfront with you,
- Proficient in English & Mandarin to liaise with coworkers who can only speak mandarin.
- Good administrative and computer literacy skills.
- Detail-oriented and have strong time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot and optimize database performance with Google Sheet formulas.
- Tech savvy will be an added advantage, not compulsory.
- Able to start work immediately or with short notice is preferred.
If you have read till now, and believe that the above describes you. What are you waiting for, your career is awaiting you!